Gaia Engineering is a profitable solution for global warming and waste problems with no legacies for future generations.
Gaia Engineering is tececology comprising a combination of new technologies including
A carbon capture process chosen from:
- Our own N-Mg process
- the greensols process, the
- hydropyrolysis of bitterns,
- ultra centrifuges, or
- biomimetric processes
- TecEco’s Tec-Kiln technology and cements
- TecEco's Eco-Cement technology
- The Tec-Reactor Carbonate/hydroxide carbon capture process
Gaia engineering profitably geomimics past planetary geological processes and adopted on a large scale will economically:
- Sequester significant amounts of atmospheric CO2 as man made carbonate
- Add value to the minerals recoverable from sea water
- Convert large volumes of waste to valuable resource
- In some configurations produce fresh water.
Gaia Engineering is a tececology that works like a giant ecological pump and will reverse global moleconomic flows.
- Seawater, suitable brine or bitterns
- Other wastes of all kinds
- A small amount of energy
- in some configurations waste acid
- Valuable minerals
- Magnesium and calcium carbonate building materials
- TecEco Tec, Eco and Enviro-Cements
- Waste utilisation
- In some configurations - fresh water
Gaia Engineering starts with a front end process such our own N-Mg process process which uses carbon dioxide from for example power stations and waste acid to extract magnesium carbonate from seawater or suitable brines which can turned into aggregates or cast as panels, blocks or other building components.
As there is 1.29 grams of magnesium in every litre of seawater and more in brines there is enough of it to last over a billion years at current needs for sequestration. With natural replenishment the resource will last indefinitely. Our preferences is to use magnesium rich wastes like oil process water and de-sal waste water.
Most of the calcium and magnesium carbonates produced will be used as aggregates all of which will be bound together by TecEco Eco-Cement. Some carbonate must therefore be calcined in the TecEco Tec-Kiln which removes and captures the gas for recycling in the process and produces magnesium oxide the main ingredient of TecEco Tec, Eco and Enviro-Cements and input for the Tec-Carb Reactor hydroxide-carbonate CO2 capture process.
The Eco-Cements produced set by absorbing atmospheric CO2 and can also bind other wastes.
We want governments to using the power of law to force people to use man made carbonate to build with to solve what is the greatest problem facing civilisation
(Note there is also a link on our main menu under Gaia Engineering.)